Whether they are installed in your home or a commercial property, carpets deal with a lot of footfall on a daily basis. Over time, this means that dirt and grime become embedded within the fibres, which means that your carpet can look worn down, dull, or discoloured.
Carpet cleaning solutions, whether you hire a professional cleaner or take a DIY DIY approach a great way to restore your carpet to its former glory.
What are the benefits of cleaning your carpet?
There are many benefits associated with cleaning your carpet. For example, carpet cleaning solutions can:
- Remove dirt, grime, pet dander, and more from your carpet, making it appear as though it is newly installed. This can also help to restore carpets that appear dull or faded.
- Extend the life of your carpet, meaning you do not have to pay to replace it as frequently – saving you money in the long run.
- Remove stains from the surface of your carpet, including stubborn stains you may have found to be impossible to remove, such as wine or bleach.
- Help you to maintain a healthier home/business, as “carpets may trap pollutants and allergens like dust mites, pet dander, cockroach allergens, particle pollution, lead, mold spores, pesticides, dirt, and dust.”, all of which will impact your overall health.
- Ensure you receive your full deposit back when your tenancy at a rental property ends, as the carpet is in better condition than when you first moved into the property.
When should you clean your carpet?
Carpet cleaning should be included in your regular cleaning routine. However, you may want to schedule a one-off cleaning if:
- You’re dealing with stubborn stains that you cannot remove with your standard cleaning methods.
- You have pets, particularly those that shed.
- You’re conducting an end-of-tenancy clean.
What’s the best carpet cleaning solution?
DIY Carpet Cleaning. If you decide to DIY your carpet cleaning, there are many options available to you. For example, you could purchase over-the-counter cleaning products designed to lift stains and remove dirt or rent specialist carpet cleaning equipment to use on your own property.
Professional Carpet Cleaning. If you’d prefer to leave your carpet cleaning to the experts, you can work with a company such as AQWA Property Services, who will do the (literally) dirty work for you. For example, a member of our knowledgeable team will visit your home to figure out what cleaning method is the best fit for your carpet. For example, they may use steam cleaners, water extractors, or other forms of specialist equipment.
Professional vs. DIY Carpet Cleaning
While both carpet cleaning solutions have their benefits, whether you’re trying to liven up your carpet or remove a stain, it’s clear that professional services are the best commercial carpet cleaning solution at your disposal. This is because:
- The tasks are carried out by experts. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff have years of experience when it comes to commercial carpet cleaning. As a result, they’ll know which techniques and equipment to use within your property to achieve your desired result. This saves you a lot of time and energy, as you no longer have to spend hours searching for carpet cleaning tips and tricks or scrubbing at that stubborn stain yourself.
- They have access to the best equipment. Specialist equipment, such as steam cleaners and water extractors, allow for a more precise and thoroughly clean – the kind that could not be achieved manually or with your usual home cleaning tools. This means that the final results are often better, and your goals are achieved in a much quicker time frame.
- The end results are better. As mentioned above, one of the primary reasons why there’s no real debate about professional vs. DIY carpet cleaning is the fact that the end result is often much better when carried out by an expert. Not only will your carpet ‘look’ better, but it will also be much cleaner and more sanitary. This is because the equipment used will achieve more thorough results, removing dirt and debris that would otherwise remain embedded in your carpet.
AQWA Property Services.
If you’d like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. Whether you’re looking for a one-off carpet clean, or a regular cleaning session, we’re on hand to help with your needs and leave your property looking as good as new!